SF Flotation Cell
SF flotation cell is a mechanical agitation type flotation equipment with self-slurry suction and self-air suction
Both sides of the impeller with back rake blades ensures double circulating of slurry inside the flotation tank.
Forward type tank, small dead end, fast foam movement
- Large air suction volume, low power consumption
- Long service life of wear parts
- Each tank with air suction, slurry suction and flotation function does not need any accessory equipment to form flotation circle, which is convenient for process flow changing
- The reasonable slurry circulation minimizes coarse sand sediments, and is conducive to flotation of coarse particle
- Auto-control device of slurry volume, convenient adjustment
- Impeller with backward style upper and lower leaf, the upper blade generates upper circulation; the lower blade generates lower circulation.
- Mechanical stirring, self- air suction, self-slurry suction
- SF flotation cell is composed flotation cell unit with JJF flotation cell as the suction tank of every operation
When the flotation machine works, the motor drives the impeller to revolve, so the centrifugal effect and negative pressure are produced. On one hand, ample air is absorbed and mixed with mineral slurry, on the other hand, the mixed mineral slurry is mingled with additive, meanwhile, the foams are thinning, the mineral is bounded with foams, and floats up to the surface of mineral slurry and the mineralized foam is formed. The liquid surface can be adjusted with the height of adjustment flashboard, so that the useful foams are scraped with squeegee.
SF flotation cell adopts creative forward tank, double side blades of water wheels, draft tube and the false bottom device. The slurry in tank takes upper and lower circulation according to the fixed flow mode, which is conducive to suspension of coarse particle.
SF flotation cell is widely used for separating non-ferrous metal, black metal, noble metal, non-metal mineral, raw body and materials of chemical industry, which are subject to roughing and scavenging of large and middle scale flotation plants.
||Motor Power for Stir (kW)
||Motor Power for Scraper (kW)
||Single Tank Weight (kg)